Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Hair Style for 2009~~~

Finally... I've decided to have a new hair style for 2009...

I've been having my straight hair for many many years. So... to make a change, I decided to go for a perm. Hehehe~!!!

This is my long straight hair. (Erm... abit not straight coz I juz wake up la. :-p)


my hair (before)...

I'll go to a house in Section 17 to cut my hair, colour my hair, etc. So as usual, I went to this aunty to get my hair perm and highlight.

When I reached there, it was almost 2:30pm. There wasnt any customer there so good for me la. Haha~!!!

First, the aunty trim my hair abit to have a better effect after I perm my hair. Then... She started twisting my hair using the green rubber thingy.

*sob sob* Bye bye my straight hair... See you again next time...

twisting my hair with green rubber thingy...

Next she apply the chemical on my hair. SMELLY~~~


smelly chemical on my hair...

After 1 hour plus of waiting... *ta da* Here comes my curly hair...


my curly hair...

Time to do some highlight on my curly hair... The aunty choosed a red colour highlight for me which she says 'the red colour very ngam your beautiful hair 1...' She oso mentioned BEAUTIFUL this word lo... Of coz I'll say YES to the colour sho choosed la... Hahaha~~~


highlighting my hair...

After 1 hour of waiting... washing... blowing... styling... Everything finally over. Looking at the time... OMG~!!! Is oredi 6:30pm. Wow~! 4 hours to do my hair... It better be good...

*Drum roll............* TA DA~~~~~~~


My highlighted curly hair......


my new hair style...

Beautiful ah??????


front view...

It takes me quite some time to decide to have a new hair style... And now... Im satisfied with the results. Cut + perm + highlight + wash = RM120. Cheap rite???

Well, some of you may think is not that curly. I do feel the same. Mayb becoz my hair has been so straight since I was born, so it didnt absorb much of the chemical as others do. Anyway, will observed few days and see hows the outcome... If it become straight... I can redo anytime... (Hopefully not la...)

No comments: