Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year - Day 1~~~

It is the 1st day of Chinese New Year...

Wake up about 9 somethg in the morning... Wash up... Wear my new clothes... Put on some make-up... The nex thing is... went up to dad to collect my BIG ang pau.


ang pau from dad...

Since I started working last year, I will give my dad and mum each a BIG ang pau. But... this year economy abit not good... so my ang pau for them become SMALL la... Hehehe...


ang pau for dad & mum...

All chinese restaurants do not open on this day. So every year, we will have Roti Canai for breakfast. This year, we have some changes. We decided to have banana leaf rice for our late breakfast-early lunch at Restaurant Vishal Food & Catering.


restaurant Vishal Food & Catering...

My aunty and friends joined us for lunch as well.


long table...

This is my banana leaf rice...


my banana leaf rice...

After lunch, we went to Buddhist Maha Vihara temple for chinese new year blessing.


blessing...

The weather was very hot on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. After the heavy lunch, all of us were quite lazy to take a walk at the shopping complex. So, we headed home to... WATCH TV & SLEEP~!!! Hahaha...

We watched 1 movie after another and sleep til dinner time. Since we have lots of leftover ingredients from the steamboat the nite before, mum just cooked simple soup noodle at home for dinner.

After dinner, we went to 1 Utama to get some stuffs for tomorrow's trip. There's not many people in the complex.


1 utama...


decoration outside 1 utama...

We will be heading back to my grandmother's place in Kelantan tomorrow. Will update if there's wifi at my uncle's place.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE~~~!!!

No comments: