Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Food Poisoning~~~

Poor me... I had food poisining on Sunday night...

This is how things happened. I was working night shift this week. Before going to work, me and mum went to pasar malam to buy some chinese new year biscuits. Then, since Dad went to Chiang Mai for golfing, we decided not to cook and jus da bao from the restaurant.

Before driving to work, I had stomach ache, went to toilet and didnt suspect anything more. Reach office, start to prepare stuffs for my work... And guess wat~!!!!!! My stomach PAIN~!!! I can feel my cold sweat coming out. Since then I started stepping into the toilet non-stop and I noe Im suffering from food poisining.

After finish my testing, which is about 4 hours plus later, I've no choice but to call my baby to come drive me home. Poo-poo 9 times & vomited 3 times...!!!!!! Im so WEAK to even walk, how m i gonna drive home middle of the nite~!!!

Recalled what I had that whole day. Me and cousins went breakfast after yoga class. If the food is not clean, I should have stomach ache by noon. So shouldnt be the breakfast I had. Then, went to The Curve wif baby. Shared a cup of those blended fruit juice wif baby. And had 1 scoop of Baskin Robbin ice cream before heading home. Im pretty sure these 2 sweet stuff wont cause food poisining rite??? Sleep whole eveining before going pasar malam with mum and I did not even had anything before going to work.

WEIRD~!!!!!! How did I get food posining??? My baby told me most probly is the fruit juice and ice cream. BUT... How come my baby is OK?????? This is VERY VERY WEIRD!!!

The next day, all I can eat is just porridge. My stomach stil feel uncomfortable...... I HATE FOOD POISINING~!!!

No comments: