Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year - Day 4~~~

Today is the 4th day of cny. Most of my uncle and aunt had went back to start their business. After breakfast, since there's no program for half day, Im juz gonna do some of my work. Yes, Im not in office but there's still many stuffs pending and if I dun finish it, there will be more when Im back in office.

Before cny, my 4th aunt fell down and injured her hand. She went for an operation to put a metal piece to her elbow. With her hand like tis, is hard for her to do alot of things, including washing her hair. Since is cny and no shops are open yet, my kakak was choosen to help her wash her hair. Hehehe...


mum and kakak washing aunt's hair...

Waaaa.... my kakak so pro oh..... Anyone wanna cheap hair wash can giv me a call oh... Hehehe...


pro kakak...

In the evening, we had BBQ to celebrate my cousin sister's birthday. Beside BBQ, we also have other dishes like roti canai, satay, curry chicken, fried noodles, etc...


bbq...

Oh... I think I forget to show my grandmother's house. Hahaha~! This is my grandmother's house. It is a single-storey corner lot. There's 4 rooms with a big, spacious living hall. In Kuala Krai, I can say... no one will not know who is my grandmother and my big uncle. My big uncle and her wife are teachers is 1 of the high school there. And my grandmother, everyone know her as she is very friendly and good-hearted.


grandmother's house...

BBQ party started... Let me show you some of the food... *yumm yumm*


fried chicken...


roti canai...


fried noodles...


chapati...


nuggets...


nasi kapet...

Since is my cousin's birthday, my grandmother will surely make red eggs. Hehehe...


red eggs...

My brother and cousins setting up the fire for bbq...


setting up bbq...

A table full of food... food... food... OMG~!!! Another nite of getting fatter. Hahaha~~~!!!


food... food... food...

My aunt ordered a cake for her daughter's birthday party. Oh... y there's a part with congratulation on it? Hehehe... My cousin sister got 8A's for her PMR. I can tell u... My this cousin is very smart. She alwiz get 100% in her tests when she's in primary and get top 3 even she's in secondary school.


birthday cake...

Now... let me show u my cousin and some of the family photos I took that nite...


my cousin sister...


cousin & grandmother...


cousin & her family (my big uncle)...

cousin & my family...


cousin & cousins (wif same surname)...


cousin & cousins (wif different surnames)...

Time to cut the cake...


cut cake...

Besides inviting her friends, my uncle also invited some of his friends over for the party. Now I can really admit that economy is very down coz everyone that came didnt giv any angpau. It feels so different... Haih...


many people...


sis & kakak bbq-ing...


cousins playing games wif her friends...

After cleaning up everything after the party, we gamble again. This is the last nite for me to try my luck... So... I MUST PLAY~!!!

Gamble...

Gamble...

Gamble...

Yeah~!!! Guess wat!!! I won... RM12. Hahaha~~~ Better than nothing la. Actually I won RM13 la... but the RM1 is to replace wat I lost the other day. Hehehe~~~

Time passes so fast... Is oredi the 3rd day staying at my grandmother's house. We will be heading back to KL tomorrow. Cny is the best time to get everyone hang out together. Will have to wait til next year to have such a chance again.

No comments: