Thursday, January 22, 2009

2nd Birthday Cake~~~

I have my 2nd birthday celebration the day after my actual birthday.

To make it special this year, I requested for a specially-made birthday cake. Searching over the net for the perfect photos and... *ta da* I found my favourite... PIGLET~!!!


piglet...

I only bring the photo to the cake shop the day before my birthday and they didnt manage to get the cake ready on time. So no choice I'll can only celebrate my birthday on the 21st.

This is my specially-made birthday cake with piglet on it... Isnt is CUTE??? Hehehe......


my birthday cake...

My baby bought me a big piglet few years back when both of us were in Adelaide. I took it out, place beside my birthday cake and... Perfect match!!!


piglet and cake...

Time to take photos with my piglet and piglet cake... They are so CUTE which make me oso CUTE. Hehehe~~~!!!!!!


me with both piglets...

Dad and brother not around... So only get to take photo with my mummy and sister...


me, mummy & sis...

Time to make a wish... erm... Im greedy so I made a few wishes...


making wishes...

Cutting my cake... Im one year older oredi...


cut my piglet cake...

Hahaha... 3 cute piggies taking photo together...


3 piggies...

Me and my baby... So leng chai & leng lui... hehehe...

me & baby...

I celebrated my birthday twice this year... Im so happy...

Thanks to all of you...

No comments: