Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is MY Birthday~~~

Hahaha... Today is my birthday. And yes... Im 25 oredi. *sob sob*

Guess wat happened last nite at 11:45pm. My eyes are closing... My baby has not come to my house yet. Well, thinking is oredi so late, so I juz told him to come over 2mr.

'Really dun wan me come over a? I got u something small wo... really small 1' My baby sms-ed me.

'Hhmm... very small??? RING a??? Hahaha...' I was thinking.

The nex thing I know. My baby has already arrived at my doorstep... When he walked in, I was still thinking wat is the 'somethg SMALL'...

*Ta da*



This is the 'somethg SMALL' my baby have for me...

'Lets eat this together while waiting for 12am to come...' My baby said.

Since everyone in my house already asleep. Me and baby have to sit in the kitchen to have our romantic moment - sharing the one and only one ice cream.

'Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to my lovely lau po...
Happy birthday to you...'

My baby sang me birthday song right next to my ears when it reaches 12am.

I have few clock with me, each with different time. I purposely pointed at the clock that has not reach 12am and make my baby sing me another birthday song. Hehehe~! And my baby really did it.

After my baby left my house, he sent me the sweetest sms...

'Happy birthday to my one and only special gal in my life. Hope this year everything u do will b smooth and progressive over last year. Have a good 25 as this is the start of another phase. Hope hat whichever phase ur going into I'll will be there in your life. Muackz. Happy birthday. Love u baby!'

I was so touched... It wasnt a BIG surprise but... Is definitely something I nvr thought of.

My birthday wish for this year... Hhmm... Too many too many... I'll juz wish that all my wishes comes true.

Thanks my baby... and to those that remembered and sms-ed or wished me. I appreciate all......

No comments: