Thursday, October 02, 2008

Unbelievable~~~

Everytime I'll hear people telling about their maids - running away from home without anyone notice... went out with their friends and nvr come back since then... etc. I wonder, y they wanna do such thing? Isnt it better if you just inform your employer that you wanna terminate your contract and let you go? Don't they noe by running away, they will b caught and might not be able to go back to their own country???

Wondering y m I telling all these? Well... It just happenned lately. Of coz, not my Kakak tat run away. Is my aunt's Kakak. Let me tell you abit about this Kakak.

Her name is Kakak Sue. She has been working with my aunt over 9 years. She's married but divorced. One of her children is now studying in University back in her country. Throughout these years, among all the Kakak in all the families, she is known to be the most responsible, most friendly, most hardworking and most behaved Kakak. She looks after my aunt's 3 children since they are small and all of them of coz are close to her. Besides that, she's good in cooking, cleaning the house, looking after children tat come for tuition (My aunt is a teacher). Kakak Sue and my Kakak are quite close. Sometimes my Kakak will go over my aunt's place to hang out wif Kakak Sue.

Lately, my aunt noticed her character changed. So we tot tat she might be tired and wanna go back home to her children. But after asking her, she says she wanna continue working for another few years more. Her visa almost expired, and since my aunt's fren bringing her maid to renew passport, the fren brought Kakak Sue along. After renewed, my aunt was too busy and forgot to take back the renewed passport (3 years) immediately.

On the 1st day of Hari Raya, both Kakak Sue and my Kakak planned to take a day off and go shopping together in 1 Utama. Since is their day and they do it every year, we of coz are fine with that and even send them to 1U. That morning, our neighbours invited us over. While we are over there having breakfast, Kakak Sue called nonstop to ask when we are sending my Kakak over. Initially, they planned to meet at 12pm, but is only 10 plus, we of coz find it VERY weird. But the only thing we can think of is... Is holiday and she wanna go shop early.

Is 7pm, and no phone call from them. While my mum was bathing, I was resting in the room with sis, my dad was watching tv in the living hall. The bell rang. My sister went and openned the door and was shocked to see my Kakak taking a taxi home ALONE!!! She walked into my room and staying crying, saying :" Kakak Sue tinggal I satu orang sana. Tak tau mana dia pergi!"
I was shocked for awhile and quickly informed my mum about it. Mum called my aunt and she was shocked too to hear about it too.

"Bila kita kat sana, Kakak Sue mau cari dia punya kawan, suruh I tunggu dia. Dia cakap dia punya kawa tak suka dia bawa kawan bersama. I cakap tak mau, jgn tinggal I seorang kat sini. Kakak Sue den say ok. I mau pergi toilet dulu, Kakak Sue suruh I pigi, cakap akan tunggu saya, tak pergi mana-mana. So I masuk toilet la, but sebelum masuk toilet, I rasa tak berapa selamat, I keluar dan Kakak Sue sudah takde kat sana. I diri sana tunggu Kakak Sue pun tak balik."

She says she waited for quite a long time til her legs oso pain. She den walked from new wing to old wing and back to new wing and there's no sign of Kakak Sue around. She was paniced and dunno how to make phone calls. She oso scared to ask people coz they might suspect she's illegal maid and will call the police (She nvr bring her ID along). After so long, she then walked out to the taxi stand and request for a taxi to come home. Phew! Luckily she noes the way home. If not......

After the incident, my aunt called Kakak Sue's hp and the phone was off. She den went up Kakak Sue's room, onli noticed all her nice clothes are not around anymore. We recalled nvr see her bringing any big luggage when we dropped her in 1U. This means... She oredi PLANNED to runaway. We wonder when and where the clothes are out from the house. Lucky, ntg important went missing from my aunt's house. My aunt den went and make police report tat nite with her my uncle.

"I tak percaya kawan I buat ni kat I. Sudah lama kawan, kenapa dia macam ni???"
My Kakak was very upset when she comes home.

After noeing bout the incident, everyone was shocked. No 1 actually believed that the person that run away is Kakak Sue. To us, she's like the big sister to all our Kakak. We even ask our Kakak to follow her good example. But now... this happen. Really UNBELIEAVABLE!!!

For those who have Kakak at home. Make sure you guys beware of the following points:
1) Dun ever let ur Kakak keep her own passport
2) Keep all your valuables
3) If you noticed any strange attitude from ur Kakak, take extra precaution
4) Check on their belongings once in awhile
5) DUN 100% TRUST THEM!!!

No comments: