Saturday, October 04, 2008

Home Cook Nasi Lemak~~~

Today, my mummy cook nasi lemak. This is because my sister has a project on the steps in cooking Nasi Lemak. So mummy volunteered to cook and we of coz 'volunteered' to eat la. Haha~!!!

Many steps involved in cooking the rice, sambal, etc. Too bad I wasnt around when mummy was cooking. So my photos will be the end results la.


coconut rice...

The sambal my mummy cook is so delicious. You can never get such perfect taste sambal outside at any nasi lemak stall.


ikan bilis sambal...

Many ppl wil have their nasi lemak served wif fried chicken, sambal sotong, beef rendang, etc. As for me, my favourite dish to have it with my nasi lemak is... *deng deng deng deng* ...SAMBAL KERANG~!!!


sambal kerang...

Beside all the sambal, there are other side dishes. I know I know. Y are there fishball and fried wanton in the photo. We invited my uncle and his family over. So we have to prepare some children favourite dishes la.


side dishes...

*yumm yumm*
...


my nasi lemak...

Anyone interested in nasi lemak catering??? Hahaha~!!! Im serious!!! Do contact me la... :-p

2 comments:

Anthony Chen said...

Wahh, see the pics again makes me hungry. Its actually damn good hehe :D
U better learn how to cook :p

piggybie said...

Haha... Me learn to cook???
Wait til someone wan me marry him... Den I SURE learn how to cook de... :-p