Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Complaint~~~

Is been a week since the last time i blog about something. Sorry guys~~~

My working time is so up-side-down. Sometimes Im working during normal hours. Sometimes Im working during nite time.

When Im working during normal hours... Im so busy handling every issues. When Im working nite time... Im too sleepy to blog. Worse still... My mind is so BLANK~!!!

Like now... Is 5am... Im in the office. Just finish doin everythg tat I need to do for the day. Wanna take a nap but my eyes are so BIG.

Because of the nite shift, my health become worse. I have to be on medication for 3 months for my hormonal imbalance problem. Haih...... Im feeling sick every few days... I HATE THIS LIFE~!!!

I wanna go home now~!!! :(

Will update my blog nex week when my time is back to normal k...

No comments: