Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Im SICK~~~

Im on MC today...

Whole nite... I cant fall asleep. I vomitted 3 times. I poo poo 2 times. And I have terrible gastric~!!!

Hhmm... Wat I had the nite before... Oh~!!! Sakae Sushi. But... Tat's not the 1st time me eating in Sakae Sushi. Well... I guess is my luck.

Went to c my panel doctor. She explained in details... saying tat my gastric might cause my vomitting or my vomitting might cause my gastric. Conclusion... DIARRHOE & GASTRIC~!!! End up, she gave me ALOT of medicine and shoo me back home to rest.

Waaa... Whole day Im feeling so so so terrible. I cant stand, I cant sit. Even Im lying down, I have to cramp myself up like a prawn. *sob sob* DUN ever get diarrhoe and gastric at the same time. You will just feel like killing urself straight away.

All I eat whole day is... PLAIN white bread & mum's cook porridge. Wat to do... I jus feel like puking when i smell food.

If Im still not well tonite... I guess I have to take another MC again. Will c how......

No comments: