Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bad Day~~~

I had a bad day 2day. Very very terrible day~!!!

First...

I have menstrual pain!!! I do have menstrual pain everytime but it can't be compared to the one Im having 2day. It is x100,000 times worse than any other time. I have never experienced this kind of pain and ache in my life. *sob sob* I cant sit. i cant stand. i cant lie down. Watever i do... I jus feel PAIN. Like everything in my lower abdomen gonna drop off anytime. I have to drown myself wif pain-killer - Ponstan.

Second...

OMG!!! My Sony Ericsson W880i committed suicide. I did 'CPR' few times but failed. After taking its last breathe... he's GONE! It made it. It managed to kill itself. But... Why la now??? Im so poor and it jus decided to leave without informing me earlier??? How can he b so cruel??? *sob sob* Now i have to use my baby's iphone. Haih... What phone Im gonna go for tis time??? *headache*

Third...

Is 11:45am now and Im sitting in front of my office computer. Thunderstorm can be heard clearly... It means heavy rain coming. What a nice weather to sleep... BUT too bad... Im working!!!

Just hope everything will turn good 2mr... especially my hp. Hope he will pity me and my wallet and 'wake up' by itself. Haha~!!! *scary*

No comments: