Friday, October 10, 2008

Me working NIGHT SHIFT~~~

Is 12:05AM and Im sitting in front of my computer in the office.

No need to rub your eyes.
You nvr read the wrong word. Im in the OFFICE!!!

We are producing for Singapore and since the distance is long, we have to start producing the drug during midnite so that it will be ontime at the airport.

Today is the 1st nite Im working night shift. 2 hours passed and Im still quite fresh la I can say. This is because Im busy blogging. Hahaha~!!!

Is so quite... No one around. All are inside busy with production. All I have wif me now is my music, my blog, my hp and ntg else but myself.

Good thing bout working at nite...
1) U can do watever U like
2) U can blast music LOUD LOUD
3) U can eat anytime (definitely NOT ME!!!)
4) No BOSS around
5) No traffic jam

Bad thing bout working at nite...
1) U will miss ur bed, pillow & blanket
2) U wil have PANDA eyes
3) U wil get older FASTER
4) Scary to go toilet alone
5) Ur life will be up-side-down

OH NO~~~!!!!!!!! I MISS MY BED... I MISS MY PILLOW... I MISS MY BLANKET......

No comments: