Thursday, October 23, 2008

Restaurant Seafood Shiang Hee~~~

Sometimes... People craving for fastfood... Some craving for soft drinks... Some craving for chocolate... But there's this day that after waking up from my evening nap, I craving for... CRAB!!!

We usually have seafood at this restaurant in Manjalara Kepong - Restaurant Seafood Shiang Hee.


shiang hee seafood restaurant...

There alwiz have the crab promotion where 1kg of crab = RM20. CHEAP~~~!!!


crab promotion...

This restaurant is alwiz packed with customers. So we alwiz have to wait at least 20 mins above for our food to come.

We normally order only 2-3 simple dishes as our main dishes are on crabs...


black pepper beef...


belacan kangkung...


claypot fish head pieces...

Fried bun is a must to order. Dipping the bun into the sauce... Put into your mouth... yumm yumm~~~ *saliva dripping*


fried bun...

We ordered 2 types of crabs:
i) Spicy & sour crab 1.5kg



ii) Salted egg crab 1.5kg



All of us love eating crab. We dun even mind sitting there for an hour plus just to enjoy the crabs... DELICIOUS~!!!


crab meat...

While we are enoying ourselves with the crab meat... my sister enyoying herself by playing with the 'dead' crab...


smiling face crab...


evil crab...

Hhmm... Writing this blog make me hungry oredi... Mayb I shud go for another crab dinner this weekend... Hehe!

'
...Crab meat is somewhat high in cholesterol...'
My fren once told me.

Well... I DUN CARE~!!! When come to food, ntg can stop me. Hahaha~!!!

No comments: