Friday, October 24, 2008

Bored & Sleepy~~~

Is 2:00am now...

This is my last nite working nite shift for the week. Nex week I'll be back in normal shift for a week and... my nite shift starts again.

To tell the truth... Working nite time is NO FUN. There's only 3 of us in a shift. 2 of my colleagues are working inside the facility while me alone sitting in front of my comp... wait til the production over... den only come my part of work. Sitting here is so bored and sleepy... Listening to online radio... Surfing the net... Do some office work... No one to talk to...

There's no life when you work nite shift. Everyday you reach home is oredi mid morning near lunch time... Plus, I can nvr leave office on time as there's so so so many thgs to handle. If I leave early, my hp will be ringing non stop once i reach home and when Im sleeping.

After ur meal, you will start to feel sleepy and end up in your bed. By the time u wake up, is dinner time... After dinner, read newspapers and is time to change to go for work. That's my life for the past few days. Ish~!!! I DUN LIKE THIS!!!

Im so happy this week is ending soon and I gonna have 4 days rest as Monday is a public holiday. How m I gonna tahan for 3 months or even more???

Ohya~!!! Anyone of u, ur frenz or relative hav experience working nite shift ??? Please give me some advice on your working hours and nite shift allowance. THX~!!!

No comments: