Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Poor Car~~~

Ish~!!!!!!

My poor car kena bang by a VERY STUPID uncle...

My mummy was sending sis to ballet center. So as usual, she stopped by the road side after noticed there's no on-moving car around. All of a sudden, a STUPID car came out from no where and bang into my car. His car can even 'push' my car to a distance. Luckily mummy didnt pull her hand-brake. If not... My car can turn into Smart car... With no BACKSIDE~!!!

From wat mummy told me... Tat VERY STUPID uncle was rushing to dunno which building. He still can talk on his mobile after banging my poor car. Luckily... He's responsible. He say he will pay us the cost of servicing... which after checking with our mechanic is bout RM800. Untung la that VERY STUPID uncle.
Here are some of the photos of my poor car... *sob sob*



bumper out of shape...


aw... my car...


ish... hate him...

Thanks to tat VERY STUPID uncle... My car become like this... Dun let me see u on de road... I'll sure BALAS DENDAM~!!!

1 comment:

elaine said...

reli injuried lo...very noticeble..not leng zhai d.