Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lunch in Johor~~~

During my trip in Johor, baby's dad bring us out for Curry Noodle. This curry noodle stall starts business from 11am and by 2-3pm, the noodles will be finish selling.


the stall...

Usually customers have to take a number and wait for their turn to order. But... I guess Im lucky tat day. We didnt need to wait for a number and the noodles are served within 10 minutes.

Besides this curry noodle stall, there are other stalls inside the restaurant and all the food are delicious.


char kuey teow...


braised duck intestine...


braised duck...

Here come our curry noodle. *yumm yumm*

Well, Im quite picky when comes to curry noodle. Til now, the only curry noodle stall I prefer is the 1 near my house in Taman Tun Dr Ismail. But... That day, I've found another delicious curry noodle in Johor.

I have to agree with baby's dad that this is quite a famous curry noodle stall around Johor.

The soup is not too 'santan'. The ingredient is ok. The amount is more than enough. Only 1 word to describe... DELICIOUS~!!!


my bowl of curry noodle...

I didnt managed to taste another bowl of curry noodle before I leave Johor because the stall opens at 11am and I left before that. Will try it the nex trip... :D

No comments: