Monday, May 18, 2009

My Belly Dance Performance~~~

My dance school organized their mini concert in Tropicana City Mall, and my group is choosen to perform 2 belly dance on stage.

Without much say, let me present you with the 2 belly dance performed by me, my sister, my cousin and my friend.

*ahem...* Better dun laugh k... Im watching you...






Hehe... Any comment???

Yea yea I know... The videoman (my baby) is not steady enough. But hey, if without my baby, you all have no chance to see me perform la. Plus, besides video-ing, my baby oso 'dancing' along mar... So cant blame him la. Thanks to my baby oh...


sayoka, me, melissa (my sister) & jia en (my cousin)...

Guess wat~!!! My colleagues came and give support oh... Wow~! Im touched. Thanks for coming oh, Naresh and Hao Seng...


hao seng, me & naresh...

Besides my friends, my cousins and grandmother also came to see us perform. Pai seh la... Hehehe...


me & my cousin...

My biggest supporter... Baby~!!!

me & baby...

Anyone interested to learn belly dance??? If yes... feel free to contact me lo. :D

No comments: