Saturday, May 16, 2009

Men in Tutus Les Ballets Grandiva~~~

"Men in Tutus - Direct from sell-out performances in Japan and New York, comes the most spectacular, talented and hilarious all-male comedy ballet ever!"

I wanted to watch Men in Tutus performance when it was advertised in the magazine but... My baby say it will be very boring. To him, anything that relates to ballet usually are boring. So happen tat my sister got the chance to go watch it when the performance started in KL. Her review of the performance managed to get my baby to teman me to watch the performance.

Baby and I managed to get the cheapest tickets (RM88) for the 'Men in Tutus' performance. Yeah~!!!

The theater isnt a big theater so getting the cheapest tickets (5 rows from the back), we still can enjoy the wonderful performance.


in the theater...

"Men in Tutus is the ultimate send-up of both classical and contemporary ballet, combining brilliant dancing technique, tongue-in-cheek humour, dancing mishaps and, of course, hissy fits by men playing both male and female roles!"

No photograph are to be taken during the show. Even we are allowed to take photos, I dun think we have the heart to do it because I just cant take my eyes of the dancers.

Throughout the shows, we can laugh, we can clap wif the music... The more response the audiences giv to them, the more funny tricks they will perform to us.

After the show, few of the dancers will come out for phtography session. Yeah~! I was so lucky... I get to take photograph wif them and 1 of the dancer even shake my hand. Wow~!

me & the dancers...

Im really impressed with the dancers and their performances. Their make-up, their movements, the ways they 'click' with the audiences, they can even dance on point. Wow~! Fantastic~!!!

Wish they will come back and perform again in the future...

No comments: