Sunday, May 24, 2009

Countdown~~~

'1... 2... 4... 10... 22... 34... 40......' Yeap~!!! 40 days more til my last day working.

Many of u have been asking me... 'Why resign when u haven get a job? Wat do u plan to do after this? etc...'

Well... There's actually lots of thgs I wanna do.

1) Take a short break... mayb half a month to 1 month doin watever I wish to do... of coz this include LAZYING AT HOME DOIN NTG~!!!

2) Using the cheapest way to go travelling around Malaysia... Any suggestions where I shud go for a visit???

3) Of coz... Apply for a job that Im interested in...

4) Get my 2nd website up. Yea... I noe. My health blog is pending for so long. Dun worry! I'll get it up as soon as possible.

5) Watch all the drama series, movies... tat I've missed.

6) If I can start a small business as my side income... Tat will be great~!!!

7) Give my room a new look...

Hhmm... Only can think of these few at this moment. Im sure there' more I wanna do in my short break.

Looking forward for the 40th day to come...

2 comments:

elaine said...

cheapest vacation??ehmmm..go perhentian lo..nice oso.i wen thr b4.gt 1 beach call long beach.nice lo..

thn for the nice drama,i recommend a HK series call catch me now..the best drama i watch recently.

Anonymous said...

having yourself a break is the greatess thing everyone want...
well i believe you will have enjoyable holiday to recharge your energy and back to the stress world.

cheer!!!

mickeymouse