Thursday, May 07, 2009

My New Laptop~~~

I have a new laptop... HP Pavillion dv2~!!!



Its black in colour. Wanted to wait for the moonlight white colour but... found that the frame of the screen is black in colour. Abit weird... So better stick to the classic black colour...



This laptop runs with AMD Athlon™ Neo Processor. Well, some people may find it abit slow. But, with jus surfing the net, update my blog, watch some movies... This processor suits me enough.



It has dimension of 292mm (L) x 240mm (W) x 23.7 - 32.7mm (H). Thats wat I've been looking for so far. A small notebook with not too small or not too big screen. Plus, its weight is only ~1.8kg with battery. No more complains from me or baby when either of us is carrying the bag.



Oh~! For your information, unlilke other smaller-size notebook or netbook, this 12" laptop comes wif an External LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support. There's also an HDMI port which enables me to watch films on an HD TV (my baby have 1... hahaha~!)



Anything I dun like bout this laptop??? Hhmm... Let me think.

Screen... OK!
Keyboard... Good!
Battery... Still ok!
Performance... Not bad!

Oh yea~! The laptop heats up quite fast. Well, I guess this is normal for all the laptops. Just get a cooler for it and the problem will be solved (abit!).


The HP Pavilion dv2 notebook retails at only RM2,399. Cheap rite? Small, light, wif external dvd, free (not so nice) laptop bag...

No comments: