Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wedding Preparation~~~

PART I...

2nite is my cousin brother's wedding... So... All of us decided to give them a gift by doin something special for their wedding.

We noticed the backdrop of the stage in the restaurant is abit 'ugly'. After discussion, we managed to come out with our own design...


blowing de balloons...


tie the balloons...


almost done...


ta da... new backdrop...

Nice??? Love it???

Well... Anyone who planned to get married and need a wedding planner... Feel free to contact me... (Sure got discount la...) ^.^ Hehe~~~!!!


PART II...

Before the dinner, we went to the saloon for make-up and a hair-do. ONLY
RM50 for make-up and hair-do.


my lovely sister...


sis's hair-do...


me...


my hair o...

Final dress-up...

me, my brother & my sister...


me and baby...

No comments: