Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 2 in Malacca - part 1~~~

Sunday morning...

Everyone (including my baby) still sleeping soundly in bed. Poor me~! Have to wake up early to attend a workshop. Plus, I coudnt sleep well the nite before... It will definitely be a very down, sleepy, boring day for me today...

Went down alone for breakfast... Nothing special being served: nasi lemak, porridge, english breakfast, fruit juice...


breakfast...

Time for workshop.

Lucky me, the Holiday Inn Hotel where Im gonna attend my workshop and conference is just opposite the hotel Im staying.


Mahkota Hotel...


Holiday Inn Hotel 1...


Holiday Inn Hotel 2...

Well, as usual, people no matter in KL or Malacca or some kampung kampung places wont be on time for a function.


waiting for participants...

So, without wasting time, me took out my camera and started taking photos of everything. Holiday Inn Malacca is a brand new hotel on the coast. Room guests can enjoy a great view of the Straits of Malacca and the surrounding city area.


lovely views over the Straits...

Before the workshop start, I oredi feeling sleepy... Hehehe~!!! All of us are provided with a file with slide notes inside.


camera, file, pencil, water...

Is only the 1st session and guess wat~!!!???!!! The uncle sitting in front of me is falling asleep... Plus, he's sitting at the front row while speakers are giving workshop in front. Now u noe how boring is the workshop. :-p


ZZZZzzzzz........

Lunch time...

Meet up with my baby before he drive back to KL. OMG~! Im gonna stay alone in the 'scary' apartment myself *sob sob*


me and baby...

Many varieties of food is served in Holiday Inn Malacca. Hhmmm... my diet plan GONE!!!


lunch...

The workshop finished around 5 something in the evening. Walked back to my apartment for a rest. Gonna have dinner with uncle See Jin later...

To be continue...

No comments: