Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 3 in Malacca - part 1~~~

Monday morning...

1st day of the conference... As before, wake up early, went breakfast alone, and walked over to Holiday Inn for the conference.


international conference on radiation protection 2008...

At registration desks... participants taking turns to collect their 'goodies bag' (no sweets of coz, all NOTES!!!)


registration...

HHmm... INTERNATIONAL conference... BUT... Y i see only malaysian inside???


conference hall...

Before the conference starts... me 'busy' taking photos of everything to make myself warm... *shivering*


my file...


my place...

EeeHhh....!!!!!?????!!!!!! *pressing my nose* No wonder i smell something 'different' suddenly~!!!


ppl enjoying...

Throughout the whole conference... only 1 word i can describe... BORING!!!!!!!!!

The hall is freezing cold... The speakers are so long-winded... I really dun understand y ppl love coming to conference so much??? If not because my ex-boss resigned and I need this certificate for my future licence renewal, I will never make myself suffer so much...

1 thing I learned the most from this conference... How to make urself NOT sleepy during occasions like this...

*tips*


1. Get urself a camera and place it on your table throughout the conference


2. Off the flash and sound of your camera

3. Start taking photos of people around you who having funny sitting position

4. Make sure no 1 notice you la!

Here are few I managed to take on that day... Haha~!!!


uncle See Jin faling asleep...


ppl standing at the back to stay awake...


ppl falling asleep...

Hahaha~!!! Taking photo of others falling asleep can definitely make u stay awake~!!!

To be continue...

No comments: