Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Malacca... Im Coming~~~

Im going to Malacca to attend the International Conference on Radiation Protection and Workshop on Good Radiation Safety Practice this coming Sunday til Wednesday (16/8 - 20/8).

I'll be attending this conference together with my colleague. Let me tell u... It will be a 'very very boring, not interesting, can even make u fall asleep' conference but... I need the certificate for my licence in future. So, no choice la.

We will
be staying in Century Mahkota Hotel. Each of us will be staying in the single bedroom apartment. Did some findings on this hotel and guess wat... This hotel has lots of good feedback oh... It is ideally located just oppsite the Mahkota Parade (yeah~! can go shopping!) and it has a beautiful swimming pool and a beautiful landscape. Better make sure I have my swim suit and is still fit nicely on me :-p

Hmm... First time Im being send out of KL for a training. Im nervous... Hahaha~!!!

No comments: