Sunday, February 08, 2009

Chinese New Year - Day 13~~~

Do couples alwiz argue even over small issue??? Well, had a small arguement wif my baby last nite. I cried abit last nite but den, issue solved after we tried to understand each other more. 1 good thing bout me and my baby is that... We hardly or wont argue over 6 hours. Hahaha~~~

Since cny started til now, we hadnt spend much time together. I started working nite shift straight after my cny holiday. So today we decided to go on a date... in 1U, our usual dating place. Hehe~

In conjunction with Valentine's Day, 1 Utama are having 'Sweetest Valentine' which starts from the 6 February - 15 February 2009. There are few Valentine's merchandise gathered at the Ground Floor Highstreet, e.g. Cuppacakes, Honey Mart, Lovely Lace & Miss T, Sweet Bouquet Florist etc...

There are also a line-up of activities organized in conjunction with this event.
- 'Capture the Sweetest Moment' Photography Session
- Honey Bee Candle Wax Making Workshop
- Jazz Band Performance
- Storytime by Kiehl's

They have decorated the Highstreet Area with huge honey bees. Each holding different valentine's gift. Im sure with the sweetness of honey and the spring of buss of bees around, it’s going to be the sweetest place to celebrate this special occasion with loved one.


huge bees with heart and cupcakes...


bee hive...


lovely lace...


flowers...


chocolate...


jazz band performance...


honey bees wif heart and flowers...

HHHmmm...... Everything here is so lovely BUT... NOT CHEAP thou.

I spent quite some time over here taking photos, walking from stalls to stalls, listening to jazz band performance. My baby has to pull me away so that I wont start asking to buy me this and that. Hahaha...

Well, my baby oredi bought me the 'angel love' pendant and that's is more than wat I expected as my Valentine's gift. I dun need dozens of flowers or anymore expensive present (even thou I hope to get lah... hehehe~). As long I get to spend my Valentine's Day with my baby... is enuf. Im sure it will giv us the sweetest memory.

No comments: