Saturday, November 01, 2008

Haagen Dazs~~~

OMG~! I almost forgot Ive a Haagen Dazs RM50 voucher... And the expiry date is on 31.10.2008...


voucher from Bonuslink...

So, by the time my baby is free, my sister is free and of coz Im free... Is oredi 31.10.2008, 9:30pm at nite.

We drove all de way (20 mins journey) to Sunway Pyramid outlet. Yea I noe. There's 1 outlet in 1 UTAMA but... is close for renovation. This outlet is the only 1 tat opens til 10:30pm. If not, sayang la my RM50 voucher...


Sunway Pyramid outlet...

Even thou is late but the waiter still welcome us with a big smile.

Looking at the menu. Waa...... This is the 1st time me having Haagen Diaz. There are too many varieties to choose. HELP~!!!
After struggling for 10 mins, me and sis finally made up our minds and each order a type to try.

Mine is the Flower Blossom. Six indulgent mini scoops of Haagen-Dazs ice cream filling up a crispy flower-shaped waffle. *yumm yumm*


flower blossom...

My sister ordered Brownie Explosion. A decadent chocolate brownie, served with scoops of chocolate midnight cookies and cookies and cream ice cream, draped in indulgent chocolate sauce. *yumm yumm*


brownie explosion...

Baby ordered Ice Cappuccino.


ice cappuccino...

Well, the bill end up to me RM80 plus, which means we have to chip in another RM30 plus together with the RM50 voucher. Hhmm... It might be abit expensive but... Once in awhile... must ENJOY~!!! Haha...

I wonder when wil be the 2nd time me stepping into Haagen Dazs???

No comments: