Monday, November 24, 2008

16 Hours Working~~~

GUESS WAT~!!! Is 1:10pm and Im stil in my office.

The worse part is... I started working at 11pm last nite and my shift supposed to end at 8:30am. So unlucky me... There's an ISO training tat I need to attend and is from 9am til 3pm, rite after my shift. AND... My next shift starting at 11pm again later tonite. *pengsan*

I noe I noe... Im in office for more than 15 hours~!!! But wat to do... Is ISO training leh~!!! I wil have a cert after the training. No choice la... Economy not good... Wanna get a job oso hard... Better prepare myself with more experience n knowledge only can 'fight' with those graduates coming out soon mar....

Being SO smart... I went up to HR and request for an extra leave as I've work 2 shift in 1 day. And... He agreed~!!! Yeah~!!! Extra 1 day leave for me........

Just finish my lunch and my eyes oredi 3/4 close... HELP~!!!!!! Turn the time to 3pm PLZ~!!!!!!

No comments: