Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Caffe 1920~~~

My baby has been away for a week... So last nite we decided to go pak toh and have our 'candle light' dinner at caffe 1920. Haha~!!! No candle oso... :-p


caffe 1920...

We went to the 1 UTAMA outlet (old wing)...


caffe 1920 in 1 UTAMA...

Appetizer... cream of mushroom soup (RM8). Well, we dun really like the soup here.


cream of mushroom soup...

My baby order Vongole (starter-RM14.50). Spaghetti with olive oil, garlic, clams & chili. The clams are quite fresh. *yumm yumm*


vongole...

As for me, I ordered the Piccante (starter-RM15.50). Penne, turkey ham & beef bacon in a spicy cream sauce. To be honest, is not spicy at all. I have to add chili flasks to make me tastier. Hehe~!


piccante...

Drinks...


fizzy passion fruit & peach tea...

We wanted to have some desserts... but meal + drinks = stomach FULL~!!! So nex time pa...

I remember dining in The Curve outlet and we find the quality of the food is much better compared to the one we tried last nite.


1 UTAMA outlet
Lot S65, 2nd floor
1 Utama Shopping Center (old wong)
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: +603 7726 8010

No comments: