Sunday, June 07, 2009

Porridge in Malacca~~~

My cousins brought us to a restaurant (I forget de name) to have porridge for supper. It was almost 11pm and the restaurant is still full with people.


porridge...

We ordered a few variety of porridge (single portion) to try. Ended up... the single portion is so big that can actually serve 3 people. No choice... We still have to finish it.

minced pork porridge...


fish porridge...


salted egg porridge...

My cousin brother ordered fried kuey tiew. They actually add an raw egg on top of it and the customer will mix the kuey tiew and raw egg together. This makes the texture of the kuey tiew smooth and nice.


kuey tiew...

We also order a few dishes to go with the porridge...


fried fish with spring onion & ginger...


beans with prawns...


kong bo prawn mantis...

It was a simple but delicious supper.

I'll make sure I get the name of the restuarant when I take a trip down to Malacca again.

No comments: