Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Heritage Cafe~~~

Before we leave Malacca, my cousins brought us for Nyonya Food - Family Heritage Cafe.


family heritage cafe...

We didnt have time for Nyonya food when we were in Malacca for my cousin's wedding. This time, is a MUST for me to try their authentic Nyonya food.

First to come... Salted vegetable soup.



Next... Ayam Rendang.



Udang Sambal (without petai)...



Telur Cincaluk...



Home Special Beancurd...



Kangkong Sambal Belacan...

Something not to be missed... Cendol...

If you ask me wats so special about Nyonya food? Actually... Not much difference from other Malay, Chinese dishes la. Only some of the dishes they use special sauce and ingredient to bring out the Nyonya taste.

Wa... Im so full after all the food. How am I gonna tahan the 3-4 hours jam back to KL again??? Better get ready some sour plum and sweets to make me stay awake~!!! Hahaha~~~

No comments: