Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Krispy Kreme~~~

The first time I came to know about Krispy Kreme was when Im still studying in Adelaide. Friends who went to Melbourne will definitely bring a box or two back. What so special bout this donut??? I only can say.... U try it... U will know the answer.

Finally, Krispy Kreme has entered Malaysia and is located in Berjaya Times Square.



Went over to BTS for window shopping and... I managed to buy 2 dozen of donuts. Hahaha~!!!



If you ask me, which do I prefer? J-CO? Big Apple? Krispy Kreme? Well... My ranking will be...

1. J-CO
2. Krispy Kreme
3. Big Apple

Kripy Kreme is slight more expensive then J-CO donuts. And I find Krispy Kreme donuts abit sweeter than J-CO. But... the texture of both J-CO and Krispy kreme donuts is prefect. U have 1 and u will not stop having another 1 after that.





No comments: