Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wedding... Part I~~~

Let me show you all some of the photos I took that day during my cousin's wedding...


bride's room...


baby, me and cousin...


here comes the bridegroom...


eating the muffin...


pumping... 1... 2... 3...


joining the fun...


4 taste drinks... sour... sweet... spicy... bitter...


waiting for the groom...


finally...


here m i, darling...


kiss me...


lovely couple...


friends and cousins...


whole family...


praying...


tea time...


my grandaunt who looks after me when im small...


another grandaunt from spore...


me & baby...


my mummy & her sisters...


time to leave...


wedding car...


lunch...


dessert...


bride & groom's bed...


so cute...


flowers...


so cute...


cute pillow...


happy ending...

More to come... :D

No comments: