Thursday, March 05, 2009

Farewell... My Doggies~~~

We cant afford to take care of these 4 dogs at the same time. We only can keep 1...

Tough decision to make....

And sad to say... We decided to keep Joey and give boy-boy, gal-gal and yi-yi away to my dad's fren who owns a pet shop in Bentong.

Why such decision??? Well... Boy-boy and Gal-gal are oredi 'husband & wife'. If my dad's fren plan to breed more puppies, they are the perfect match. And for Yi-yi, he's too active and uncontrollable, we have no choice but to giv him away and hope someone will train him up...


Looking at the bright side... We still get to see them when we drop by over in Bentong and we are very sure that my dad's fren will look after 3 of them and treat them nicely...

Now my hse is so quiet without all of them. Baby Joey feels so lonely without them...

Take care k my 3 doggies... We will alwiz miss u... *sob sob*

No comments: