Sunday, March 01, 2009

My Kakak~~~

To all that dunno...

My kakak oredi gone back to Indonesia and wont b coming back anymore.

This means... *sob sob* I have to do all the house chores starting from now.

My kakak has been working in our house for 7 years. Compared to other maids, I can say Im lucky to have her as my kakak. She's like a big sister to me. All of us have oredi treated her as part of our family.

Sometimes she's lazy. Sometimes she's emo. But... she will still perform all the house chores, making sure the house is clean and tidy. She even looks after all my doggies. Geng rite?

In this 7 years, she learned alot of stuffs... speaking in mandarin, baking cookies, making kueh, etc... She dun spend much on other expenses. So, she got lots of saving and she told me with tat amount of money, she can even buy a bungalow back in Indonesia... Rich oh~~~!!!

I gonna miss her... Hope she will have a better life back thr in her hometown...


No comments: