Tuesday, July 08, 2008

mE & my DoLL~~~

The story begins......

Once upon a time, a mother brought her cute little daughter (I mean very small) out for a walk at the shopping mall. And of course, they went to the kiddie departments where there are lots n lots of toys around. But... this cute little gal wasn't feeling too good that day and keep making noise. No choice, the mother have to take a cute toy to manja her while carrying the cute little gal in her hands...

After finished shopping, they left the shopping mall and took a taxi back home.

Back at home...

'Dear, such a cute doll you bought for her today...'
said the husband.

'OMG~!!! OMG~!!! I never pay for the doll. I totally forgot bout her holding the doll... '
Wife replied shockly.

Meanwhile, the cute little gal was sleeping soundly with the cute doll in her hands.

The end.

Featuring:
my dear mummy as the mother...
my dear daddy as the husband...
ME of course as the cute little gal...


this is my favourite doll...

I noe I noe... Is not cute at all. But... I juz love it so much because I actually 'steal' it from the mall when Im small.

BRAVE yea me... Haha~~~

No comments: