Monday, June 23, 2008

I Miss U~~~

Had a terrible emotion break down this few days...

PMS...

'Cold war' with my baby...

Everything just came at once... It HURTS... It really HURTS......

I HATE this feeling...... Why is this happening again???

Lately, I noticed. We talked less. We understand each other less. There's no click between us. I can feel the distance between us. Is getting further and further...... Mayb we are both tired with each other. Giving both some time to cool off and to think more might be a good way.

Its been 2 days since I last met him. I miss him... ALOT!

These 2 days, it really give me more time to think. Is he that important to me? Yes he is, Im telling this from my heart. Time passes so slow without him around. It feels so empty without his voice... But why m I doing this when i know is suffering? I think... onli me and him knows why...

Im sorry baby. I dont mean to treat you this way but... I think both of us really need this time to think... I know is hard but no choice... Im sorry again.

4 more days to go til our 23th month together... Im not sure what the end decision is... But til then... I'll stay positive and hope for the best. I hope you will stay strong too...

我们没有完美的爱情
但却一直努力一起证明
害怕失去你的那份焦虑
让我在迷惘时更懂自己

是你让我想值得去被信任
两个人边走也边确认的过程
爱慢慢踏实的不再裹着云层

你是我现在就想见的人
也是我最怕伤害到的人
恨自己有个平凡的灵魂
会自私还会混乱和愚蠢

你才是现在就想见的人
不要开灯也不要追问
就让我拥抱去感受爱你多深
想天天醒在有你陪伴的早晨

~品冠 现在就想见的人 歌词~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will never be a love that will sparks forever. True love is when silence is also a way of communicating. Consider how long have both of you been in the "distance" stage and weight it with the 23 months that both have been through. If all the happiness and love can out weight that "distance" feeling, then let go and move on.

piggybie said...

Thanks for your advice.
I've thought about that and is true... Sometimes relationship do have up and downs and those amazing time we both gone through together do outweighs the sadness.
Dont worry. Things will be fine. Just needed some time to think further...

Anonymous said...

:) Not too long though or the sparks will die off eventually. Cheer up ya!