Wednesday, June 18, 2008

H@ppy Daddy's D@y~~~

Father's Day just passed. My brother, sister and I gave my dad a surprised present - a watch. He wanted a watch long time ago but everytime when we shop for 1, he will definitely either complaint is too big, too small or etc... I know he's just giving excusses because he dont want us to spend so much on it.

Dad wants a watch that is big enough for him to see everything inside clearly... He wants a watch that has leather stripe and not chain stripe (but we prefer chain stripe)... he wants a watch that is not expensive (but there's no watch that is so cheap with all function)...

So... finally, I managed to find a watch that has dual stripe - a leather stripe and a chain stripe. One can exchange it easily without going to the shop to do it. And to me, the price is affordable, bout RM4xx (Hope dad doesnt read my blog and find it out. Haha~!!!)


giving the surprised present to daddy...


the dual stripe watch from GUESS...

After the surprised present giving 'ceremony', we went out for out father's day dinner. I thought i can skip this part but since i gave mummy a dinner treat, i no choice have to give dad a dinner treat too.

We went to my dad's favourite western food restaurant - La Suisse. Since last time, whenever we wanna celebrate any occasion, my dad will surely bring us here. The food here i can say is very nice. There are onli limited dishes available but all the dishes has their unique taste and style. The atmosphere here is so quite and romantic, suitable for coupers, friends and family. Even companies organize their dinner here.

menu...

The boss of this restaurant is Mike Yap. He's a nice friendly man. Most of his customers likes him because he will recommend dishes based on the taste you prefer.

This restaurant had been awarded with Malaysia's best Restaurants in 1998. Wow~~~


Malaysia's Best Restaurant 1998...

We started off with some red wine we brought from home.


red wine...

The appitizer...

The buns are still hot... spreading the butter on it.... yumm yumm... It juz melt in seconds...


fresh buns...

The mussels are so fresh... Together with the herb sauce... FANTASTIC!


N.Z Mussel with fresh herb's...


crab bisque with fish fins...


button mushroom soup...

Here come ALL the main dishes... Better get yourself a bucket to fill up your dripping saliva... Hahaha~~~


sirloin with black pepper sauce...


chicken with black pepper sauce...


rainbow trout fillet pan fried with almond...


braised lamb shank...


ribeye with black pepper sauce...


grilled cod fish with black pepper sauce...

Hmm... We wanted to order some dessert but... Our stomach is so FULL. So too bad...

But... If anyone of you is celebrating birthday here... Just *hint hint* the boss and Im very sure the boss will prepare you with a small dessert with candle on it... ESPECIALLY for you...

PHOTO session...

So let me introduce... my FAMILY... my daddy, my mummy, my handsome brother (too bad he's not available anymore) and my cute sister...

*ahem* Not to forget... thanks my baby for taking the photo for us... hehe~


my happy FAMILY...

The whole dinner cost about RM3xx (I paid for it of course...). Anyway, as long as everyone is happy and had a great time... To me... ALL will be worthwhile...


La Suisse Restaurant (Swiss Cuisine)
No. 8, Medan Setia 2, Bukit Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-20946587
Business Hour: 11am - 2:30pm -- 6:20pm - 10:30pm

No comments: