Saturday, June 28, 2008

DELIcious~~~

Celebrated our 23rd month at DELIcious in 1 Utama...

Came across this restaurant from a magazine and try looking for more menu from the net:
www.delicious.com.my

delicious...

It was quite a nice restaurant i can say... You can choose to sit indoor or outdoor. We of course choose to sit outside as my baby *ahem* needs his 'fresh air' and 'vitamins' after his meal...

We ordered lemon lime bitters - a drink we used to order when we are in Australia.
Lemon + Lime + Bitters = our favourite~!!!


lemon lime bitters...

The appitizer...

Let me tell you... The mushroom is so delicious~! As you can see from the photo, the soup is so rich with mushrooms. It is the "yummiest" mushroom soup I've tasted so far...


wild mushroom with garlic bread...

Our main course...

I ordered thai crab meat spaghettini with aromatic herbs, spices and olive oil. To me, this dish not as what i expected but is tasty...


thai crab meat spaghettini...

My baby ordered english fish & chips served with homemade tartare sauce and garden greens. He wanted to order the grille steak but the waiter warned us as if we order that, we might need to wait 30-45 mins for the dish.

The fish is fresh and tasty and is BIG! You can really fill up your stomach with this dish.


english fish & chips...

Here come the dessert...

I choose this restaurant because they have a variety of desserts. Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, marmalade bread and butter pudding, tiramisu, strawberry cheesecake and many many many many more... I have a tough time deciding which dessert i wanna have. I have to choose black forest in a glass as my favourite chocolate sundae has finished.

Why in a glass?? Well... I asked myself this question too but is too delicious that you wont even care whether is in a glass, plate or even in a bowl... I supposed to share this dessert with baby but... HAHA~!!! Ended up me finishing the whole glass... Irresistable~!!!


black forest in a glass...

It was a nice dinner... Hmm... Looking forward to taste the other desserts... (I noe! Im getting FAT but... U know :-p)
Hahaha~~~

No comments: