Monday, May 05, 2008

Pre-getting-married phoebia...

"Eh! When you getting married har? Pak toh how long dy? Why still dun wan get married? bla bla bla..."

No No... Dun get it wrong! Not me getting married~!!!!! Mine a? Another few years pa.... Enjoying life here you know~!!!

Finally, my cousin brother is getting married on the 31st of August 2008. People celebrating merdeka day.... but my cousin gonna make this day his 'NO MORE merdeka' day. Hahaha~!!!!!!

1st up... Wedding photo shooting session...

1 week before the shooting,

"ko... i take leave on that day... teman you go photo shooting ok?" (Actually i wanna take a break from work. Hehe!)

" Sure lah! Dun forget to bring me some comic books, so that i can laugh and smile when i take photos. if not would be bitter black black face..."

"Sure! Sure! Dun worry! With me and your sister around... your bitter black black face wont be there..."

*PENGSAN* What la my cousin! He where dare to show that face ? Not scared his wife-to-be shows lagi bitter black black face a??? Hahaha~!!!

"Make sure that u bring kipas and aircond. Make sure that i'm cold and not too hot... Make sure... Make sure..."

*PENGSAN AGAIN* Where to get a portable aircond??? Siao~!!! -.-

"Yes boss......" (can i say no???)

OMG~!!! My cousin brother memang has pre-getting-married-phoebia... Hahaha~!!!!!!

No comments: