Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Want A Break~~~

AAAAAaaaaaaaaHHHHhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Want a Break~!!! A very very long long break~!!! Cant remember when is the last time I have a long break. Staying at home doing nothing, going for classes i'm interested in (Dancing of coz!), going for a vacation far far away...... When only I can have this kind of life??????

After primary school... then secondary school. After finish secondary school.... college started.... Then went oversea to further studies... Continued with Honours year (Terrible year i can say!)... Coming back Msia straight started working.... There's no gap in between for me to REST~!!!!!!

I"M SOOOOO TIRED~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was thinking to take a long break after i resign from my current work one day (Hmm... cant even tell when will that be)... But taking a long break means NO INCOME~!!! How to survive like that????????

Haihh...... This cannot... That cannot... Can anyone tell me what can I do????????????????????

I definitely gonna go crazy soon...!!!!!!

No comments: