Tuesday, May 27, 2008

22 Months oH~~~

27.05.2008... Me and my baby have been together for 22 months already... Time flies......

The story begins...

It was a very very cold day (winter in Adelaide). I was feeling not too well but still FORCE to attend a welcome reception organized by my uni for the new comers. Well, i was the 'student guide' at that time so no choice, i have to attend.

There, i met him, my friend's cousin's classmate. Tall, thin, quite handsome (I think!), quiet and shy guy with hair center-parting...

'Hi, I'm Yang...' His 1st sentence to me, shaking my hands.

And.. our story goes on......

Met him the 2nd day... went for a mini concert with Jaclyn Victor and Anita Suwito being the guests for that night. Still being so quiet and shy (hehe...), didnt even get to talk to him.

'Well, maybe there's no click between us...' I thought.

Few days later, was chatting with my friend's cousin and managed to korek some info from her. Being smart of coz, I got his msn. Haha... We started chatting after that... and a week later... We are OFFICIALLY together. That's was FAST~!!! I know... :-p

Spending most of the time together... Going through alot of tough time (I was in the middle of completing my honours project that time)... He is alwiz there to support me, guide me, help me as much as he can to make me feel not too stress with what i'm goin thru.

Finally, i graduated. Unfortunately, i decided to take a break and return to Malaysia to start my career. That means... we have to separate from each other as he still have half a year till his graduation. Sob Sob....

6 months of long-distance relationship... Chatting online everyday, only can web-caming when the internet line is stable (you know what i mean), talking on the phone even for that few minutes. Let me tell you... Is not as easy as you think. Even though we dont see each other, there are still arguements between us. Yet, we managed to stay strong and overcome all the problems together.

Now, he's back and started working. And of coz, we are still good. i mean really GOOD~!


me and my baby...

22 months... many things happened. Good and bad, happy and sad... but no matter what happen, we will sure discuss together and sort things out.

I'm really happy and lucky to have him in my life... Love you, my baby~!!!

No comments: