Monday, December 29, 2008

Ichiban Boshi~~~

Me and baby celebrated our 29th months in Ichinam Boshi, a Japanese restaurant in Pavilion KL.


ichiban boshi...

The speciality in Ichiban Boshi is soba. They even have a place to make soba right in front of the restaurant.


soba making...

At Ichiban Boshi, you will discover an irresistible array of traditional Japanese cuisine range from fresh sashimi, sushi, hotpot and other palatable varieties.


menu...


sushi & sashimi menu...

Since is a special celebration, we ordered something quite expensive...

My baby's appetizer... Soft shell crab handroll .


soft shell crab handroll...

My baby ordered the Business Gozen set. It comes with salmon sashimi, grilled mackerel, assorted tempura, appetizer, chawanmushi, miso soup, rice and fruit.


business gozen...

My appetizer... Jyo Unagi. This is my favourite u know... *yumm yumm*


unagi...

For my main dish, I ordered the Sukiyaki Gozen set. It comes with claypot beef with assorted vegetables, cold noodles, salmon sashimi, appetizer miso soup, rice and fruit. It also give you an egg u to cook in the claypot together with the other ingredients.


sukiyaki gozen...

We didnt managed to get a table neat the conveyor belt which lined up with lots of sushi.


sushi...

The service here was good. The staff were friendly and food came quick. As for the prices for the food here, they were quite reasonable. I like the environment in this restaurant. It was comfortable sitting here enjoying the food...


green tea...

It was a lovely dinner... Thanks baby...


me & baby...

No comments: