Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dating with My Baby~~~

Yesterday... 27th December 2008... is the 29th months me and baby been together... So fast har.. Hehehe~!!!

Since is weekends, christmas just passed and new year is coming, we decided to celebrate this day in Pavilion KL. The traffic was quite ok when we drove down ard 7 something. Mayb many people have went back hometown since is a long holiday weekends .



pavilion kl...

The complex was full with people actually... We took a walk at the outer part of the complex and found something interesting...

It 'The Malaysia Saving Sales' period... They actually hired people to dress up nicely (I mean very nice~!), walking along the street, giving out badges and letting people to take photos with them...


me & de clown...


posing...


me & beautiful gal...


me & another beautiful gal...

Heading to the carpark after our romantic dinner. And... we walked pass J.Co Donuts. Since is J.Co Donuts, we cant stop ourselves from not lining up and buy 2 dozens of the donuts. *yumm yumm*


j.co donuts...


chocolate...

Is almost closing time and yet there are still so many people lining up to buy the yummy donuts...


lining up...

We bought 2 dozens... 1 for my baby and his family... and the other 1 is mine... Hahaha~!!! Getting FATTER oredi...


my donuts...


yummy...

Which 1 do you wan??? Tiramisu? Chocolate with nuts? Black forest donuts? Hahaha~!!! Too bad... Is all MINE~!

donuts...

It was a wonderful nite... Is been so long since the last time me and baby went dating together. Both of us were too busy with work and when there's free time, we just wanna hang out at home to rest...

Love you baby... Happy 29th months anniversary to you... Dun forget your promises yea... *wink wink*

No comments: