Saturday, September 27, 2008

Annual Majlis Berbuka Ramadhan 2008~~~

My company organized a Majlis Berbuka Puasa at The Saujana Kuala Lumpur, five minutes from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Subang.

To avoid jam, me and my colleagues left the office after work and headed straight to the hotel. Well, me being so 'smart', led my colleague to the wrong direction. It is almost near the terminal 3 airport only I noticed we are a distance ahead from the hotel. Hahaha~~!!!!!! Make a U-turn please... Sorry guys... :-p
At last we managed to find our way there after making few S.O.S. calls. Hehe~!


swimming pool...

Many tents, beautifully covered tables and chairs are set up by the pool side.



all set up ny the pool...

Is only 6 something when we arrived. You can see many cooks are still in the middle of preparing all the food.


preparing dinner...

Numerous food stalls were scattered around. Each offering a variety of food from satay to roast lamb to roti canai to grilled seafood to dessert to friuts to to... Ahya! Many many more la......


beef & chicken satay...


grilled seafood...


roast lamb...


rojak...


laksa...


fried rice & fried chicken...


kebab...


roti canai & murtabak...


a variety of kuih-muih...


kuih-muih again...


my favourite...


sashimi...


drinks...

fruits...

ice kacang...

ice cream...

5 minutes before buka puasa time... my table already full with plates of food. Everyone is waiting patiently for the time to come...


plates of food...

The food served there dun really suit my taste. I noe I noe... Im choosy. But tat's the truth. They may have a variety of food but the to me, the quality is no good. None of the food that I tasted stood out.


my 1st plate...


my 2nd plate...

The only thing that suit me..... ICE CREAM!!! I took 2 cups at first and started eating while chit-chatting with my colleagues. And guess wat!!! The nex thing I noe, I've finished 4 cups of ice cream. Hhmm... since when I've extra 2 cups in front of me??? Hahaha~!!!!!!!

4 empty cups...

After our meal, is photo time......


nurses from my company except the guy in blue and my Muslim colleague in pink...


my other colleagues...


haha... 5 *ahem* macho men from my company...


me & Syawal...


my team members: Naresh, Lim & Anji...


me & Dhalisa...


Rizal & cyclotron team...

Overall, the meal didnt reach wat I expected. It is the atmosphere of hanging out with your colleagues after work, chit-chatting while eating, that make the nite a memorable one.

No comments: