Monday, April 20, 2009

Nando's~~~

Time for another farewell....

Dhalisa decided to take up another job offer and Lim decided to transfer to another department. Sad... Left with only few of us now... *sob sob*

Not to be missed... A farewell dinner for both of them... at Nando's in Mid Valley.

For those who haven try out the chicken here, why dun you take a tour thru their website at
http://www.nandos.com.my/ to find out more on their history, speciality, menu, etc...


herbs & spices...

Decided which peri-peri you wan to go with your chicken???


peri peri in bottles...

While waiting for the food, photos time... Let me introduce my colleagues to you...

First of all... Dhalisa. She's from Penang. She's a good helper to me. Alwiz helping me in making sure all datas are up-to-date. Sad to say... She will be leaving us. Stepping out there to explore for a better future. Wishing her ALL THE BEST!!!


me & dhalisa...

Next... Lim and Anji. Anji is from India. He loves KFC alot, dunno y. Hahaha!!! Im so glad he choosed Nando's instead of KFC for the farewell party. :-p

As for Lim... He's very friendly, helpful, kind, loving... Too bad... He's not single anymore. Hehehe! He will be transfered to another department in the coming month. Sad... Anyway, wish him GOOD LUCK too!!!


anji & lim...

Last... Naresh. I oso dunno wat to say bout him... Oh yea!!! He's still single. Any gals out there interested with him... Let me know k. Hahaha~~~!!!


dhalisa, me & naresh...

Here come all the food...


chicken wif peri chips and rice...


chicken wif potato salad and coleslaw...


grilled chicken breast burger wif coleslaw...


chicken wif peri chips and corn...

Erm... I wonder wat Lim is doin... starring at the food...


Mayb he's trying to communicate with the chicken so the chicken wont come hunting him and giv him nightmare at nite... Hehehe~~~

'Good chicken... Sorry har... Dun come after me at nite har...'

No comments: